For those of you who have developed, or are currently developing, a new tech product or process, submit your BIG IDEA for a chance to win one of the two cash prizes. Ben Franklin, a partner with Penn State, will accept applications now through December 9, 2013.
As if the prize wasn’t enough motivation for you to submit your work at bigidea.benfranklin.org, each winner will also receive:
- one-year website hosting from Netrepid
- six months’ free rent in the Ben Franklin TechCelerator
- opportunity to participate in a Ben Franklin TechCelerator Boot Camp for Startups
- counseling, consulting, and proposal preparation from Innovation Partnership for assistance getting federal SBIR funding
- free access to all Ben Franklin’s business support services
If you live in one of the central and south central Pennsylvania counties, have a new, marketable business idea or product, have no significant sales of your product, have less than 50 employees of your own, and have not received Ben Franklin Technology Partners funding in the past, you’re eligible to apply!
In particular, the contest is geared towards industry sectors that include nanotechnology, green technologies, alternative energy, advanced manufacturing, advanced materials, medical devices, information technology, and software.
Ben Franklin Technology Partners seeks to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship, whether in your personal research or for local startups. As proud partners, Penn State Hershey hopes you take advantage of this opportunity to grow your own experience, funding, and recognition in the entrepreneurial world, and potentially spur your tech work to new heights of innovation!
Apply for entry today at: bigidea.benfranklin.org